SeaLifeBase Project Milestones as of August 2013:
- 125,932 valid species;
- 153,932 species names;
- 27,488 common names for 9,747 species;
- 49,952 species assigned to countries;
- 55,029 species assigned to FAO areas;
- 43,260 species assigned to ecosystems;
- 12,134 species with maximum length data;
- 54,685 species with ecology data;
- 4,286 species with pictures;
- 1,068 species with AquaMaps;
- 998 important species (e.g., commercially exploited) with mandatory information.
Copyright ©2012 UBC Fisheries Centre & The FishBase Information and Research Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
Page last modified 03/12/14